Welcome to Perrydise – Fair Harbor RV – Top Rated Georgia Campground
We have what you’re looking for…. Easy, Clean, Safe & Friendly – Located just 1/4 mile West of Interstate 75, Exit 135 across from the Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter in Perry, Ga. Fair Harbor RV Park & Campground is Georgia’s favorite family campground, quietly nestled around a stocked fishing lake on 100+ acres designed for your family’s camping enjoyment. Experience that “State Park” feeling with all the amenities of home. Get comfortable at Fair Harbor RV. Check-in is 3:00 pm. Check-out is 11:00 am.
Why Our Guests Love Fair Harbor RV:
- We Promise You Easy, Clean, Safe & Friendly Every Time
- Long, Large, Easy Full Service Pull-Thrus
- Every RV Site Full Service 30 & 50 Amp
- Just 1/4 Mile West of I-75, Exit 135
- Great Weekly & Monthly Rates
- After Hours Check-in
- Easy Access Propane
- People & Pet Friendly
- Don’t Wait. RESERVE NOW!
- WiFi & HD Cable TV
- 24 Hour Laundry
- Seasonal Saturday Breakfast
- Walking/Biking/Nature Trails
- Stocked Fishing Lake (no license req)
- CampStore/RV Supplies/Ice/IceCream
- RV Storage-Inside, Outside & Sheltered
- Large Clubhouse & Pavilion for Rallies/Groups
Be sure to experience Fair Harbor RV Park & Campground. You’ll be welcomed by a smiling face when you arrive and we think you’ll be smiling IF you leave.
Take advantage of all our amenities. Fish in our lake (no license required; bass, bream & catfish), join us Tuesday nights for Bingo, and enjoy pancakes, sausage and coffee on Saturday mornings. Take your dog for a stroll or your horse for a trot behind the stables. You and your family are welcome at Fair Harbor RV, and we want you to have a great time while you’re here.
All of this “camping goodness” is located just 1/4 mile West of I-75, Exit 135, just 1 and 1/2 miles from downtown Perry, Walmart and dozens of restaurants and shops. Stop by the office for recommendations!